Gold Processing Plant, 2.5 tph (hard rock) – M’Popo
ADP was commissioned by Metco Global Ltd for the design, procurement and fabrication of a 2.5 tph hard rock gold processing plant situated for the M’Popo Project, south of Angola.
The plant consisted of crushing, milling, 2 stage concentration and finally smelting to dorė bars.
Tailings were being accumulated for later leach treatment.
The plant was designed and fabricated in Cape Town and successfully shipped via road freight to Angola.
– ROM feed size – 100mm.
– Capacity of 2.5 tph.
– Single stage crushing in closed circuit.
– 1.5 x 3m Mill.
– Screen, cyclone and sieve bend.
– CD12 Knelson concentrator.
– Gemini shaking table.
– Diesel fired furnace for smelting of final concentrate to dorė.
– Tailings to settling pond.