To Conduct Process Engineering work to a high professional and ethical standard while growing his/her value to the Process Group and the reputation of Lycopodium ADP.
- Actively solicit new business and new client, as assist with established client maintenance.
- Assist Business Development.
- Manage process design (studies and EPCM).
- Manage studies (scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility).
- Manage metallurgical testwork programmes.
- Manage commissioning activities.
- Interpret metallurgical testwork.
- Select process equipment.
- Review and prepare study documents.
- Review design in designated areas of expertise.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
- Establish design standards in areas of expertise for the process team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- University Degree in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or equal.
- More than 15 years post graduating in gold processing, with an extensive EPCM back ground in successfully leading the process design on gold projects from concept and detailed design through to final commissioning.
- Effectively communicate with Clients and engineering disciplines to meet targets.
- Demonstrate recognised skills within the industry.
- Capable of undertaking and assessing new technologies to a consistently high standard as known / established technologies within skills base.
- Ability to achieve consistently high standards within budget and schedule constraints.
Other relevant information:
May from time to time be required to work extended hours and periods away from home during commissioning activities.
Should you be interested in this challenging opportunity, please email your updated comprehensive CV to Monique Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not receive any feedback within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, and your details will remain on our database for future reference